E3younAlbak

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

taggeddd

once again, i got tagged.

Seven things I plan to do:

1- Move to Kuwait
2- Finish college
3- Travel
4- Pack so i can move (im moving tomorrow and haven't packed a single thing)
5- unpack everything soon so the house wont be messy for long
6- get all the extras so the house will be completely ready... ie a mattress
7- ummm work with ISM

Seven things I can do:

1- ride roller coasters all day and all night without throwing up
2- make friends anywhere i go
3- make an enemy anywhere i go
4- walk alot without complaining
5- Eat, talk on my cell phone and drive all at the same time.
6- perfectly bring an idea to paper/computer screen
7- get my way 99% of the time

Seven things I can't do:

1- write/eat with my right hand
2- definitly can't drive a stick.
3- be fake
4- be ignorant
5- stand stupid people
6- be cold hearted
7- be quiet

Seven things I say most often:

1- wallahi?
2- Absolutely!
3- You know what i mean?
4- 'E3younalbak' don't play..
5-Don't play me!
6- that's riiiyyyeeet
7- no,you shut up your face

Seven people I want to pass this tag to: eeh whoever feels like it

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home