E3younAlbak

Monday, September 05, 2005

driven

have you ever woken up completely driven?

that's what happened to me this morning... i was rudely woken up... which for the record I HATE especially if you're going to force me to wake up then cancel the plans completely... i was woken up for a meeting about a shirt i'm designing for a club at a university here... of course 3arab, don't know how to properly set up or schedule a meeting so right when i was showered dressed and ready to go, they flaked on me. n/m we're gonna have it over the phone tonight. damn you're telling me you woke me up for nothing??

so i sit outside and look at the sky, which normally is foggy as shit, and it's a clear day. it's georgous. blue skies all around me. i have to grill out today. i checked my bank balance, and i have sufficient funds for a cookout. so i'm driven to grill out today. khalas. i have put my mind to it. so i'm gonna do it... DRIVEN i tell ya, DRIVEN! so yes im on my way to the store to get groceries for this.

im a simple girl.. i was driven to 'play' yesterday so i called up my friend and he had the same energy. so we jogged in the park then walked then went to a playground of sorts. couldnt find a basketball so instead of just leaving we took the initiative to go and have fun, relive our childhoods, so we played on the swings hahaha sooooo fun. and on top of that? i kicked his ass on the swing yes that means i ''got more air'' then him. i swung higher. i am the murjay7a queen :)

6 Comments:

  • I hate to be a drag, but technically, you woke yourself up. Nonetheless, they shouldn't have called it off @ the last second.

    All hail to the queen.

    By Blogger MBH, at 6:01 PM  

  • that's right, youd better know it!!

    By Blogger E3younAlbak, at 2:36 AM  

  • You know, I should've mentioned that I manage many projects and I'm the coordinator for the meetings and task partioning.

    I follow a rule in my projects, I use points. If someone is late, they get -ve pts. -ve pts affects their votes ...etc

    And whenever someone says :: "Yuba e7na 3arab, 3adi/take it easy", I give them the death look. I really hate it when they degrade themselves and laugh at it.

    Projects are a matter of mutual respect. You respect my time & effort, & I respect yours. If they don't, dump the project & let them wheep.

    By Blogger MBH, at 2:44 AM  

  • i totally agree, wallah thats a smart thing to do, they're really pushing me, wallahi. you know they wanted to make it a conference call, they didnt even call to see what happened with me and why i wasnt around. i didnt even bother because they dont even have a fucking idea for the design!! all they would do is diss my views. i dont have time or patience for that. you either come prepared or get thrown in the street!

    By Blogger E3younAlbak, at 2:48 AM  

  • Are you allowed back in that park?

    By Blogger Purgatory, at 5:51 AM  

  • I HHHHHHHATE waking up!!! it's the part of the day I don't like! it pisses me off specially when it's warm in bed or just to comfy to make a move! I just hate it =|

    By Blogger Spontaneousnessity, at 1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home